I am not happy with my knitting tension these days at all. The past week I spent three nights knitting up a Wurm hat, and ended up with a sloppy pile of who-knows what. It looked so bad, that felt I needed to frog it immediately. It is a pity, really, as I think the pattern is so lovely and simple, and the double edging is very practical!
I also finished the Friendship Day socks, and I am torn about what to do with them. The second start looked promising – I used smaller needles for the ribbing, I modified the pattern to be easier to knit, I turned the pattern so the switch between the rows would be “hidden” on the inside of the leg. And, managed to achieve a much tighter knit that I usually do!
But then, when I felt the end was close, I got too excited, and lost control over the tension again. What’s worse, due to that, one of the socks ended up about 5 mm bigger. But I am so not inspired to frog them again!
I think I need to go for a few “test drives” before I make up my mind…